While technical skills are central to project and program management, PMI® research tells us they’re not enough in today’s increasingly complex and competitive global marketplace. Companies are seeking added skills in leadership and business intelligence—competencies that can support longer-range strategic objectives that contribute to the bottom line.
The ideal skill set is a combination of technical, leadership, and strategic and business management expertise. With a focus on developing these additional skills, ICS Group applies proven tools and techniques to empower your greatest asset—your people.
FOR THE “INCIDENTAL” PROJECT MANAGER
- Most people today manage or contribute to projects—large or small—with or without a formal Project Management title.
Our learning modules are proven to provide “just enough” immediately useful tools for business people who need to be better skilled in project management in their current role.
The “Incidental” Project Manager:
- Builds expertise in using a proven common approach and set of tools
- Becomes knowledgeable, skilled and professional at leading and participating in projects
FOR THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- Our learning modules offer experienced project managers the opportunity to build their expertise within a project team environment.
Armed with practical tips and tools for handling real world project situations, the project management professional’s skill set is enhanced. They are even better prepared to lead a team throughout the project life cycle.
Project management professional’s increase their ability to:
- Gain team buy-in and accountability
- Lead through influencing the team
- Negotiate skillfully around time, resources, and scope
- Ensure team and Stakeholder satisfaction throughout the project
Click herediscuss your business needs to schedule a free consultation.